Friday, July 23, 2010

WillPower!

So one of our fantastic trainers here at WRP suggested to me that we change the name of the class I teach to WillPower instead of Functional Fit. At first I hesistated, but the more I think about it the more I like it! Functional Fit is the fad term that best describes how we train here at WRP. And for that reason I like to name, however what we really do here at WRP is far more than just functional fitness. We instill confidence in our clients. WE make them realize that they can do far more than they think they can. We push them to new limits which they then take into their live and translate that into huge 1 hour PR's in Ultra Races, or new conquests of mountains they wouldn't of dreamed of climbing before, or simple things like walking without a limp, or being able to buy a new wardrobe since they lost 25 lbs. We challenge them to believe in themselves! We empower them to have a better quality of life, whatever that means to them! So for those reasons, I like WillPower. We all have it, we don't use it enough, but when we do, amazing things can happen! Where there is a WILL, there is a way~!!!

Have a fantastic day, and do something next week you don't really think you can do! Because you can :)

No comments:

Post a Comment